Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am



Welcome C-J

Go down

Welcome C-J

Post  Dark Knight on 18/5/2008, 4:21 am

Welcome C-J. Where abouts in oxford are you?

If your free tomorrow chck the monthly pub meets section!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Rich on 18/5/2008, 4:34 am

Welcome to SmS!

Hiya C-J!

Welcome to the forum. Looks like the Oxford contingent is growing well here. Looking forward to seeing you at a meeting very soon!

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  c-j on 18/5/2008, 4:43 am

cheers Paul/Rich,

plan to be there - thanks.

Will be bringing my new head-gasket! Rich, the triangle you sold me came in handy sooner than I'd hoped, ah well.
avatar
c-j
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  dressur on 18/5/2008, 5:24 am

Oh God - a green F - I hope you're not the one I saw yesterday and made faintly pervy comments about elsewhere on the forum!!

Is there a 'blushing' smilie Rich?
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Rich on 18/5/2008, 5:27 am

dressur wrote:Is there a 'blushing' smilie Rich?
Not at the moment, but it would be a good one to add... I'll investigate!

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  dressur on 18/5/2008, 5:30 am

Rich Stone wrote:
dressur wrote:Is there a 'blushing' smilie Rich?
Not at the moment, but it would be a good one to add... I'll investigate!

Rich.

Please do - I increasingly find that I need one!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Dark Knight on 18/5/2008, 5:35 am

dressur wrote:
Rich Stone wrote:
dressur wrote:Is there a 'blushing' smilie Rich?
Not at the moment, but it would be a good one to add... I'll investigate!

Rich.

Please do - I increasingly find that I need one!!

oh that guy the one your said you'd flash at nex time!!

ok - your going to need that blushing smile now!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Rich on 18/5/2008, 5:44 am

And here it is... Ooh embarrassing! Ooh embarrassing!

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  dressur on 18/5/2008, 5:45 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
dressur wrote:
Rich Stone wrote:
dressur wrote:Is there a 'blushing' smilie Rich?
Not at the moment, but it would be a good one to add... I'll investigate!

Rich.

Please do - I increasingly find that I need one!!

oh that guy the one your said you'd flash at nex time!!

ok - your going to need that blushing smile now!!

moderator intervention required - urgent post deletion request!! just in case!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Rich on 18/5/2008, 5:54 am

OK... I'm calling time here! Poor old C-J has just joined the forum and already you lot have hijacked his welcome thread. I think you should all apologise immediately and then run away with your tails between your legs...
Suspect Devilish

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  dressur on 18/5/2008, 6:03 am

Ooh embarrassing! I'll get my coat!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Dark Knight on 18/5/2008, 6:33 am

Sorry C-J!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Guest on 18/5/2008, 6:51 am

c-j wrote:cheers Paul/Rich,

plan to be there - thanks.

Will be bringing my new head-gasket! Rich, the triangle you sold me came in handy sooner than I'd hoped, ah well.
Hiya Chris, welcome to our new Forum. Haven't heard from you for a while, do I take it you have had HGF problems, or was it just a precautionary?

Be great to see you tomorrow if you can make it.

Welcome to SmS!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  M77XNE on 18/5/2008, 8:30 am

Welcome to the fun house - we have lots of spare wheels here!! lol

Maxine!


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome C-J

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum