None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

iPhone/iPad mains chargers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iPhone/iPad mains chargers

Post  Rich on 18/8/2010, 8:44 pm

Special SmS Offer! Cool

If you've ever needed a second USB mains charger for your iPhone or iPad, you'll probably know that Apple try to rip you off for the sum of £25. Well here's a perfectly good quality alternative, offered at a bargain price of £6.99 £6.30 (10% discount from RRP for SmS members). And you can choose black or white! Twisted Evil

You can order one here and pay me at the next pub meeting/event (as long as it's not too long). If you want one delivered, add £2 and send me a cheque. Please Email me at rich@southmids-sportsters.org for further details.

Rich

UPDATE: Black ones now sold out back in stock!!!!

Last edited by Rich on 25/8/2010, 2:13 am; edited 4 times in total

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: iPhone/iPad mains chargers

Post  Tony on 18/8/2010, 9:59 pm

Looks like it should work with any phone ,satnav or generic MP3 player that charges from USB too.
Can you get the ones that convert the car cigarette lighter to a USB power supply?

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich on 18/8/2010, 11:58 pm

It should work with any USB charged/powered device, but the reason I pointed out the iPhone/iPad application is that they both require a higher wattage than standard ones to charge efficiently, which these particular ones do. Kate and I have them and they charge quicker than the one that came with the phones!

I can get the duracell USB car chargers but only at the normal retail price of £11.95. Nice and stylish though with a chrome ring which ties in nicely with dial/heater rings, and it lights up blue when plugged in...

Rich

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top