Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am



Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Rich on 28/5/2008, 5:12 pm

While you're on a spending spree, take a look here...

That's the same as mine and Stewart's and I'm sure Stewart could finish the spray job for you! cheers

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  dressur on 29/5/2008, 7:19 am

Rich Stone wrote:While you're on a spending spree, take a look here...

That's the same as mine and Stewart's and I'm sure Stewart could finish the spray job for you! cheers

Rich

Lancashire????? You lot trying to get me out of the area every weekend? Should I be worrying?
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Rich on 29/5/2008, 7:33 am

Nah, we just want you to look stylish when you come back! Laugh my a**e off!

Anyway, I'm sure that it could be posted...

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  dressur on 29/5/2008, 7:34 am

Rich Stone wrote:Nah, we just want you to look stylish when you come back! Laugh my a**e off!

Anyway, I'm sure that it could be posted...

Rich.

Are you saying I'm not stylish?
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Rich on 29/5/2008, 7:37 am

dressur wrote:Are you saying I'm not stylish?
That's not what I said. I just meant that you would be MORE stylish...

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  dressur on 29/5/2008, 7:41 am

Rich Stone wrote:
dressur wrote:Are you saying I'm not stylish?
That's not what I said. I just meant that you would be MORE stylish...

Rich.

Keep digging!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Rich on 29/5/2008, 7:43 am

I dunno... Women... You try and do 'em a favour and get it thrown back in your face! Won't bother in future then... Sad

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  dressur on 29/5/2008, 7:44 am

Rich Stone wrote:I dunno... Women... You try and do 'em a favour and get it thrown back in your face! Won't bother in future then... Sad

Rich.

I'm in a particularly contrary mood this evening!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Guest on 29/5/2008, 9:24 am

Go on Ally, you car would look great with the new bonnet and the splitter, and as Rich says, I can certainly paint it up for you.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Guest on 29/5/2008, 9:25 am

Rich Stone wrote:I dunno... Women... You try and do 'em a favour and get it thrown back in your face! Won't bother in future then... Sad

Rich.
Rich, I'd give up mate, you can never win!!! Just remember, always answer with 'yes dear'!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Rich on 29/5/2008, 5:02 pm

Yes dear! Laughing

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  dressur on 29/5/2008, 5:07 pm

Ok Ok

I'm just off to Yorks - could I be really cheeky and ask someone to find out if it's still available, and if he'd post it. I will definitely have it if it's not sold, but won't be able to do anything about it until the weekend.

Should be online from my lonely hotel room tonight - if mobile broadband works - and would be v grateful if someone could havea quick word with this chap!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Rich on 29/5/2008, 5:16 pm

dressur wrote:Ok Ok

I'm just off to Yorks - could I be really cheeky and ask someone to find out if it's still available, and if he'd post it. I will definitely have it if it's not sold, but won't be able to do anything about it until the weekend.

Should be online from my lonely hotel room tonight - if mobile broadband works - and would be v grateful if someone could havea quick word with this chap!
Just posted on the MGF Reg Forum asking for you. I don't know when I'll get a moment to check. Possibly at lunchtime before Kate & I head off down to London.

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  dressur on 29/5/2008, 5:38 pm

Rich Stone wrote:
dressur wrote:Ok Ok

I'm just off to Yorks - could I be really cheeky and ask someone to find out if it's still available, and if he'd post it. I will definitely have it if it's not sold, but won't be able to do anything about it until the weekend.

Should be online from my lonely hotel room tonight - if mobile broadband works - and would be v grateful if someone could havea quick word with this chap!
Just posted on the MGF Reg Forum asking for you. I don't know when I'll get a moment to check. Possibly at lunchtime before Kate & I head off down to London.

Rich.

ANGEL!!

Hmm - nice weather forecast for South Yorks - better put in a request for a Petplan branded wetsuit!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Guest on 30/5/2008, 6:56 am

Ali, the reply on the MGFregister forum....
Rich

Decat went last week and the splitter looks like it is spoken for. However, if the deal fails to materialise I'll get back to you.

Lancstrophy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Rich on 30/5/2008, 5:44 pm

Thanks for posting that Stewart, there wasn't a reply when I left yesterday and I've only just got back online. I'll keep a watchful eye... Big eyes!

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Ali, splitter on MGF Reg Forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum