None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Classic Motor Show - 11th-13th November 2011

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Classic Motor Show - 11th-13th November 2011

Post  Rich on 7/11/2011, 9:43 pm

Still Saturday for a convoy... Nobody's changed it! I think Steve had said before he was making his own way there on the Sunday.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to make it anyway so it might be better for those who are convoying to set a meeting place/time that's suitable for them.

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith on 8/11/2011, 2:05 am

The mate I'm going with now wants to go on sunday, so I may see Steve there and I hope the rest of you on saturday have a great time Very Happy

cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker on 9/11/2011, 7:49 am

Im there Sat and Sun on the MGOC stand so look out for me, no cars on mine there this year, there is an MGF race car on the stand which is currently sitting outside on the drive, I've thought about putting my plates on it and take it for a 'lil drive' lol Smile

btw just to let you know that MGOC and MGCC are in hall 6 on the left next to the refreshments and loo's(well the back if you entre via the Atrium).

NEC Hall plan page 2 for hall 6

Matt

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker on 13/11/2011, 12:11 pm

So where was everyone today(Rich)?

I met one person today(yesterday now) in which I sold then a grey hat to go with her grey car, anyone care to guess who? Smile

anyway if your going tomorrow(today-sunday) as mentioned above to where I am when your actually there you may come to us last due to the poor layout of the show, most people will enter through hall 5 which is where the bus will drop you off, go into 5, turn left up the stairs into 4 then turn right down the side to the bottom where you then go through the outside inter-link section(filled with burger and carvary huts, hmmmm Smile ) into 8 then left left all the way up the side almost to the end of 6 and you will see the Car Club and behind is the Owners Club Smile

Matt

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich on 13/11/2011, 7:30 pm

Decided to give it a miss this year, mainly because there's nowt I'm looking to get and secondly because I could do with saving some pennies. Lastly, got loads to do at home...

Have a good day if you're going today peeps!

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmith on 14/11/2011, 5:50 am

Matt Parker wrote:So where was everyone today(Rich)?

I met one person today(yesterday now) in which I sold then a grey hat to go with her grey car, anyone care to guess who? Smile

anyway if your going tomorrow(today-sunday) as mentioned above to where I am when your actually there you may come to us last due to the poor layout of the show, most people will enter through hall 5 which is where the bus will drop you off, go into 5, turn left up the stairs into 4 then turn right down the side to the bottom where you then go through the outside inter-link section(filled with burger and carvary huts, hmmmm Smile ) into 8 then left left all the way up the side almost to the end of 6 and you will see the Car Club and behind is the Owners Club Smile

It was little old me...feel really guilty that I didnt recognise you at first too Matt....SORRY but in my defence I hadnt read your post so I didnt know you were going to be there and I too busy looking at the hats...nice to see you though and the new hat will have an outing for the FRL to keep me nice and warm Smile thank you Smile x

jsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich on 14/11/2011, 5:58 am

I dunno Jo... You could have bought a nice black and grey SmS hat from our new shop! Dunno!

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmith on 14/11/2011, 9:02 am

I never buy hats without trying them on first cos I have a small head size, even my bike helmet is small and fits a kid lmao although I shall be having a t-shirt in the new year hun xx

jsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  darrenzs on 14/11/2011, 9:28 am

I was here:
http://www.newarkshowground.com/information/76/The_Vintage_Tractor_Show.htm

Two events I really like, and both are held on the same weekend Mad

darrenzs

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith on 14/11/2011, 8:26 pm

Not a bad show at all, I saw Matt and joined his club. In fact it was abit on the large side to go around properly in one day!!!!!

cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem on 14/11/2011, 8:35 pm

Yes, was well worth the visit and was definitely flagging by the time we got as far as Hall 6 and the MGOC stand!

Didn't buy anything but then again we did spend over an hour (and lots of money!) in the club shop at the start of the Autumn Gold Run!

StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich on 14/11/2011, 8:43 pm

It's definitely a good event and this year is the first I've not attended for many years! Glad those who attended enjoyed themselves.

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker on 15/11/2011, 7:12 am

Thats ok Jo, Im sorry too, as I was looking at you when you were trying the hats on thinking to myself I know that face, but I do have a terrible memory Laughing

Was nice to see Colin and Steve there and come and say hello, must also mention the wanderer Ed who just floated through the stand as saw him one minute then gone the next lol.

It was a good show in general, as everyone else thought it was very stretched out so it didn't quite flow making you walk for miles and miles, all because of what TopGear wanted No Friday and Saturday were the busiest days with sunday just trickeling over in comparision but by 5pm yesterday we were glad it had arrived as to start to pack up and go home time, until next year Smile

Matt

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum