In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Which seat colours?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which seat colours?

Post  Sambomonkee on 10/10/2011, 7:49 pm

Right In the TF I have black and grey alcantra seats, it has grey door cards and dash. The surrounds are black though.

Now I also have some mint mk2 Red And black leather seats, the question is will they red and black go with that colour scheme, when I rest the red and black seats in the car they appeared too, and my mother reckoned as there was black in the red and black seats it would work.

What to guys think (you may need to get in touch with your feminine side, shouldn't be a problem for Colin)
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Re: Which seat colours?

Post  Rich on 10/10/2011, 8:20 pm

I reckon red and black would look rather smart and break up to Greyscale appearance. Would be nice to continue the colour to the doors by either having the lower halves of the pads red or spraying/covering the upper halves red Trophy style. It would be a sort of opposite to mine!

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee on 10/10/2011, 8:24 pm

I'm glad you said that, as these seats are so mint, they are like new, and suede stuff in the TF at the moment has a horrible feel to it, and it seems to get dirty really easily.

Like the idea of the door cards, I will do that as well.

Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith on 10/10/2011, 9:19 pm

Sambomonkee wrote:Right In the TF I have black and grey alcantra seats, it has grey door cards and dash. The surrounds are black though.

Now I also have some mint mk2 Red And black leather seats, the question is will they red and black go with that colour scheme, when I rest the red and black seats in the car they appeared too, and my mother reckoned as there was black in the red and black seats it would work.

What to guys think (you may need to get in touch with your feminine side, shouldn't be a problem for Colin)

There is nothing wrong with having a feminine side, but I never sure if it's my right or left side Tongue

cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich on 10/10/2011, 9:36 pm

cejsmith wrote:There is nothing wrong with having a feminine side, but I never sure if it's my right or left side Tongue
That's down to how you dress... Shocked Coffee

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem on 10/10/2011, 10:36 pm

Red and Black looks to me Very Happy

Doorcaps, centre console and vents are all walnut now and door pods will be red soon if I can get a good colour match

StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 on 11/10/2011, 3:29 am

Loaky has got the red interior, dash etc in his XPG TF and it looks gorgeous

Southmids Sportsters Member of the Year
2010, 2011 & 2012

MG - draining motorists wallets dry since 1924
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee on 11/10/2011, 4:37 am

Thats sorted then....anybody want some grey and black alcantara seats, at a price of course Smile
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker on 13/10/2011, 7:51 am

each to their own, I would stick with the grey alcantara. That black and red is too much for me, its like looking a bloke with a big black bushy beard and he's wearing bright red lipstick Laugh my a**e off!

with those pics has the owner gone with the wood dash or replaced the wood as thats just soo worng with the rest of the trim Smile

Matt

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum