In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

KV03***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KV03***

Post  Guest on 5/6/2008, 10:22 am

Was enjoying a nice OxfordMG meet this evening at the Lamb & Flag, and suddenly a black TF160 turned up!

Hope you enjoyed your little visit. We had quite a nice variety of cars in the car park tonight, including a very nice original cream TF1500. As you will see though, it is a slightly older group, but they are good fun, and as mentioned, we usually manage to go out for a little drive to another pub! If you come along again, I usually get there about 7pm and have myself a huge yummy carvery! Saves having to worry about cooking after work! If any other SMSers fancy gatecrashing an OxfordMG meet, and showing these old boys how much better a modern MG is, then we meet on the first Wednesday of the month.

Was great to see you both.

Back to top Go down

Re: KV03***

Post  Dark Knight on 5/6/2008, 6:41 pm

scubastewart wrote:Was enjoying a nice OxfordMG meet this evening at the Lamb & Flag, and suddenly a black TF160 turned up!

Hope you enjoyed your little visit. We had quite a nice variety of cars in the car park tonight, including a very nice original cream TF1500. As you will see though, it is a slightly older group, but they are good fun, and as mentioned, we usually manage to go out for a little drive to another pub! If you come along again, I usually get there about 7pm and have myself a huge yummy carvery! Saves having to worry about cooking after work! If any other SMSers fancy gatecrashing an OxfordMG meet, and showing these old boys how much better a modern MG is, then we meet on the first Wednesday of the month.

Was great to see you both.

Thanks Stew, we really enjoyed seeing you and all the others up there what a great turn out you have then and some real beauties (cars i am reffering too), will definiatly be there on next meet as we dont usually do much on a Wednesday.... Plus we'll turn up earlier next time for some food too...... it was just a last minute thing last night and remembered you would be down there hence the lack of petrol but that didnt stop me opening it up on the way home!! What a lovely evening!!!

See you at weekend (hopefully)

2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum