In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Roll Hoops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roll Hoops

Post  Macomac on 5/11/2012, 10:38 am

I am looking for hoops and was introduced to these stainless steel offerings from MGF Reborn. They are certainly aesthetically pleasing and probably offer no safety addition (as most others) but I do like them.

I was really looking for chrome but was wondering if anyone had any knowledge/feedback that might help me?

Also, if you have, or know anyone who is looking to sell hoops, or can point in the direction of where else to try (looked at MS and MGF Centre) I would be obliged.

Cheers, Macca
[url=][/url]
Macomac

Back to top Go down

Re: Roll Hoops

Post  Nick on 6/11/2012, 2:37 am

They look nice, very similar to the boxer hoops. Not sure I'd get them to do my interior though, those seat covers look a bit baggy.

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Macomac on 6/11/2012, 10:23 am

Yeah, I quite like them considering they not chrome. They also have a wind break available (not the one in pic) that increases their similarity to the MS ones. I could well go for these if further investigation proves fruitful.

And those seats...... are they plush or just baggy?
Macomac

Back to top Go down

Post  Macomac on 6/11/2012, 11:48 pm

Nick, quick question on your hoops......... are they a single casting or two separate items?
Macomac

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on 7/11/2012, 12:37 am

Hi Macca, the Satur hoops are separate, they each bolt into the big box section Beam thats underneath the t-bar, they really do look very similar to the mgf re-born hoops, also the deal he's offering on the windstop is very good indeed (I'm on the t-bar too - I just dont post on there very much).

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum