In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

MG Live! - 15th & 16th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MG Live! - 15th & 16th June 2013

Post  Rich on 10/6/2013, 12:52 am

Once again, World-famous Silverstone circuit hosts the biggest MG event of the year when the worlwide MG community gather to celebrate one of motoring's greatest marques.

If you’ve never attended MGLive! but are considering visiting the event in 2013 you WON’T be disappointed. You don’t have to be a petrol head to enjoy the MGLive! weekend – in fact there is something for everyone at this family friendly gathering.

MGLive! is the event where the whole family gets together to celebrate everything that’s great about MG cars and MG people.

A big draw of the event is the vast array of family entertainment on offer. Displays of the very best MGs, amazing driving skills, Lifestyle marquee, a fantastic race programme and much more!

Best of all, MGLive! isn’t like any other event because it gives you the chance to be a part of it, to really be involved in the activities. At MGLive!, you are in the driving seat.

Remember, under 16s go FREE all weekend!

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: MG Live! - 15th & 16th June 2013

Post  Sambomonkee on 10/6/2013, 6:39 am

Im a member if anybody wants cheaper tickets

Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  uk kiwis on 12/6/2013, 5:49 pm

We will be attending

Have tickets for Sat/Sun. Will walk around the trade stands on Saturday and drool over MG's we can't afford etc, always run into folk from NZ and also people from various European clubs we have met in the past. On Sunday we will watch the racing from the British racing drivers stand on the sweeping bends before the main straight.

May stay for the Glow cars and entertainment. The mud turned us away early last year. Duck boards have been purchased by the dozen they say....................

Looking forward to it, see you?

uk kiwis

Back to top Go down

Post  radiomarty on 13/6/2013, 5:34 am

We will be there on the Sunday Very Happy Is there any club stands or involvement ? Marty & Carolyn

radiomarty

Back to top Go down

Post  steve and lorie on 14/6/2013, 5:24 am

We're looking forward to it, even if we are the 'fair-weather' type who will hedge their bets as to what day to turn up! Smile I so LOVED the racing last year, it gave me a 'neck mohican'!!pirate
...so I made Steve sit through all the racing despite his man-flu and the hideous weather, poor soul ! (..evil wifey!)

steve and lorie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on 14/6/2013, 7:06 am

I will be camping Friday and Saturday nights should be excellent as usual, see you guys there Smile

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker on 14/6/2013, 8:21 am

I'll be there saturday afternoon as got few jobs in the morning and the weather looks like it should be the best then Smile also that way it gives me the whole of sunday to do some demolition on the house Smile

Matt

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum