In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Might be selling up! :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Might be selling up! :(

Post  Nick on 27/9/2013, 4:09 am

I might be selling the Banshee...I've had her 7 years and she is much loved, but I have the opportunity of buying an anthracite trophy, it's not as nice as my f, but with a bit of investment it'll be a better long term bet as I think the trophy will be the one to hold value in years to come.
I'm selling her pretty much as she is minus - the roll hoops and probably swap the exhaust over to a DTM Milltek. You all know how much I've put in to her and I know the investment will never be recouped, but what realistically should I ask for £1300? And if anyone wants to try a cheeky offer (Colin! Lol) let me know.
I'm not 100% sure I'll do this, just wanted your opinion

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Might be selling up! :(

Post  Rich on 29/9/2013, 8:30 am

You can't go wrong with a Trophy... Cool 

But the Banshee is unique and you've done so much that there's not much of a difference, so although a Trophy is an investment generally, the Banshee is a personal one... Not sure I could decide between them...
Dunno! Head and wall! 

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith on 30/9/2013, 2:57 am

Nick wrote:I might be selling the Banshee...I've had her 7 years and she is much loved, but I have the opportunity of buying an anthracite trophy, it's not as nice as my f, but with a bit of investment it'll be a better long term bet as I think the trophy will be the one to hold value in years to come.
I'm selling her pretty much as she is minus - the roll hoops and probably swap the exhaust over to a DTM Milltek. You all know how much I've put in to her and I know the investment will never be recouped, but what realistically should I ask for £1300? And if anyone wants to try a cheeky offer (Colin! Lol)  let me know.
I'm not 100% sure I'll do this, just wanted your opinion
Go trophy mate, as for a cheeky offer I wouldn't want to insult you:lol: 

cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on 3/10/2013, 9:01 am

So the swap over has begun, half of the banshee interior is in the trophy so hopefully it'll be sorted by the end of the weekend. I'll be in the other car tomorrow night, see you guys then.

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum