I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Someone had a blonde moment this morning!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Someone had a blonde moment this morning!!!!

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 5:42 am

I was picking Kathryn up to go to Silverstone today and when heading back to the A34 I spotted another Charcoal F with an SMS sticker on the back! The horns went and a bit of shouting as I went past on the roundabout. Then I got stuck in behind a line of cars, so cut up the other F so I could get on the slip road down to the A34.... The other F clearly didn't like that so undertook me and then cut across in front of me!!!

Still, I had the last laugh, as the F forgot to turn off at the junction she needed to go to work!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can you guess who it was???!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone had a blonde moment this morning!!!!

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 6:21 am

scubastewart wrote:I was picking Kathryn up to go to Silverstone today and when heading back to the A34 I spotted another Charcoal F with an SMS sticker on the back! The horns went and a bit of shouting as I went past on the roundabout. Then I got stuck in behind a line of cars, so cut up the other F so I could get on the slip road down to the A34.... The other F clearly didn't like that so undertook me and then cut across in front of me!!!

Still, I had the last laugh, as the F forgot to turn off at the junction she needed to go to work!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can you guess who it was???!!!!!

Git!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 6:32 am

Yep!!! I still keep laughing about it!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 6:38 am

scubastewart wrote:Yep!!! I still keep laughing about it!!!! Laughing

Me too - what an idiot!! I blame the lorry who refused to stand on his brakes and let me pull off!

Wouldn't call it undertaking and cutting up though. I merely pulled out slowly and safely into an appropriately sized space to pass a slower vehicle in the left hand lane! I even maintained the 50 pmh speed limit!

Captain Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 6:44 am

dressur wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was still waiting for my oil to get up to temperature!

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 6:47 am

scubastewart wrote:
dressur wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was still waiting for my oil to get up to temperature!

Excuses Excuses!!

Could you warn me if you plan to be on my road in the mornings -I'd like to have the opportunity to reconnect my horn!! (Mind you - could have pulled over, popped the bonnet,reconnected it, had a coffee and a ciggie - and still have been in front!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 6:52 am

dressur wrote:(Mind you - could have pulled over, popped the bonnet,reconnected it, had a coffee and a ciggie - and still have been in front!!
No chance, when my car is warmed up, you would struggle to keep up with me.... And if Kathryn is in the car, then she usually eggs me on! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 6:55 am

scubastewart wrote:
dressur wrote:(Mind you - could have pulled over, popped the bonnet,reconnected it, had a coffee and a ciggie - and still have been in front!!
No chance, when my car is warmed up, you would struggle to keep up with me.... And if Kathryn is in the car, then she usually eggs me on! Laughing

Even a donkey can gallop fast past a post!!

Kathryn's on my side anyway!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 7:00 am

I see what you're doing here.... Trying to distract from your blondness for missing your exit this morning!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 7:06 am

scubastewart wrote:I see what you're doing here.... Trying to distract from your blondness for missing your exit this morning!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I didn't miss it - I saw it very clearly as I went flying past it! I'm guessing you heard the unladylike language!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 7:23 am

dressur wrote:I'm guessing you heard the unladylike language!!

Yep! And you know doubt heard our laughter!

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 7:26 am

scubastewart wrote:
dressur wrote:I'm guessing you heard the unladylike language!!

Yep! And you know doubt heard our laughter!

Drowned out by that blowing exhaust of yours!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 7:38 am

It's not blowing.... I like to call it my V8 rumble...!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 7:49 am

scubastewart wrote:It's not blowing.... I like to call it my V8 rumble...!!!! Laughing

You're right - it wasn't blowing.. more breaking wind like an elephant in a bathtub of baked beans

I had a great idea for our area at Fest today - using our impressive line up of F's in standard SMS colour, all lined up to demonstrate the journey some of us have taken ...

'from Charcoal to Chavcoal in 5 simple stages'
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 7:56 am

dressur wrote:'from Charcoal to Chavcoal in 5 simple stages'

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wicked, I love it.... So, starting with standard to chav, the list would probably be....

1. Kathryn - totally original
2. Ally - MGF Centre Windstop
5. Stewart - Ultimate Chavness!

3 & 4 are a tough one to decide between Maxine and Nick.... What do you reckon? I'd probably say 3 for Maxine and 4 for nick, but it is very close! Both got Milteks, both got rear spoilers, but Nick has got citreon washer jets and a trophy splitter! But, Maxines is being pimped out with red leather!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on 27/6/2008, 8:02 am

Umm.... my alloys arent stolen from 4 other F's spare wheels, I claim spot 3 , therefore Max has the burberry scarf in slot 4 next to Stewarts baseball cap chariot Very Happy

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 8:04 am

Nick wrote:Umm.... my alloys arent stolen from 4 other F's spare wheels, I claim spot 3 , therefore Max has the burberry scarf in slot 4 next to Stewarts baseball cap chariot Very Happy
Aah, i'm not so sure Nick, after all, same wheels as each other, just a different colour! And you do have those extra bits! Will have to seek opinion at the next meet!

I think we could squeeze in a sixth spot for Mr LeeChav.... His car would have been charcoal, if only they'd remembered to spray it on over the primer!

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE on 27/6/2008, 8:07 am

You're all a unch f butt holes in my opinion!! lol

I think mine should be at the top of chavness, especially when i have RnB or Dance/Trance pumping out!! Lol

Nick, any chance you can source me the extra bits for my MKII and I will give you the money...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, and tell Mike that I want his K&N.....I REALLY want my splitter before fest too, might have to get one next weekend Smile

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxine!

M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 8:07 am

I need to add a carbon fibre dash kit to my list of darkside amendments - and a Freedom Chick!!

And possibly new hood catches - alothough I'm not holding out much hope!!!!!!!!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 8:09 am

Max - I'll lend you my AC adaptor - so you can add some fairy lights to your list!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 8:12 am

See what I've done Stew - neatly deflected the attention from my incident!! Watch and learn!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick on 27/6/2008, 8:12 am

Max has a quad exhaustf or goodness sake. I accept my twin is stolen from a Lotus, but c'mon surely 3rd place is mine if there's any more proof required look at Max's tinted pimped snake eye rear lights...I have 'nice' TF rears....

At some point I do realise Max will log on and flame me, but I'm feeling brave I've been at the Budweiser Sad

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/6/2008, 8:15 am

Ok, so Max could be getting the number 4 spot then! The number 5 is def mine, as nobody will have as much glow and as many stickers as me!!! Laughing

Well done Ally, I clearly have many things to learn from you!

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE on 27/6/2008, 8:18 am

Nick wrote:Max has a quad exhaustf or goodness sake. I accept my twin is stolen from a Lotus, but c'mon surely 3rd place is mine if there's any more proof required look at Max's tinted pimped snake eye rear lights...I have 'nice' TF rears....

At some point I do realise Max will log on and flame me, but I'm feeling brave I've been at the Budweiser Sad

Okay, i don't care much to be a chavette, but i will take the rough with the smooth - i'm that kinda gurl 'innit'.

Ally, fairylights would be ace. Me, you and Kathryn in the Max mobile with fairy lights sound good to me. Shall we enter my car in the glow competition for Fest? Us 3 can get dressed up too? What do ya reckon chick? Stew, do you think Kathryn will be up for it?? 3 in the car and the little one said!!! lol

M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 27/6/2008, 8:18 am

scubastewart wrote: nobody will have as much glow and as many stickers as me!!! Laughing

Bit like Charlies bedroom really - but he's 10!!!!!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum