In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Cleaning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning!

Post  M77XNE on 5/8/2008, 1:27 am

Well Ladies, and the few gentlemen that pass by in here... I have spent my Monday cleaning my room, dusting, polishing and a lovely tidy up...Just got to fix my draws now as the bottoms have fallen out. I think it is a case of too many clothes...oops!

I am now going to make a move on what was the 'Computer Room' as it is filled with all my shoes, and I have many, and all my old stuff which I didn't want in my room when I redecorated this time last year! oops!

Oh and i am still in my PJ's...I clean best when in my PJ's! lol

M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning!

Post  Guest on 5/8/2008, 2:22 am

Nice one. When you're done you can come and do my place!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE on 5/8/2008, 2:43 am

No Stew coz it will be all smelly and smell of boys! And you will probs have dirty undies and smelly socks lying about the place...and I dread to think of the dust! lol

Wink

M77XNE

Back to top Go down

MRSD to Maxy

Post  daved on 5/8/2008, 9:02 pm

Babes...the secret is to get bigger drawers.........the thongs dont hold the bottom in!!!! flower
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE on 6/8/2008, 1:05 am

daved wrote:Babes...the secret is to get bigger drawers.........the thongs dont hold the bottom in!!!! flower

Ha ha Moira, you silly sod!!! Smile You're so funny!!

I'm going to pop to B & Q in a min to get some stuff for the downstairs toilet....I think I'm going to paint it apple white! Smile Arghhh lavely! (you get it?? lol)

M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Stiff on 20/8/2008, 2:38 am

M77XNE wrote:No Stew coz it will be all smelly and smell of boys! And you will probs have dirty undies and smelly socks lying about the place...and I dread to think of the dust! lol

Wink
You've just described my room! Without all my paper work. I have waaaay too much car stuff in there. Magazines, press packs, catalogues, the lot!

Stiff

http://www.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE on 20/8/2008, 4:47 am

And today I have helped do the garden, because by the time we come back from holiday it will have over grown and also we are getting the tree people in on Thurs to chop a few trees down and 'prune' bush or 2 lol!

M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum