Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am



MGF shoes!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 5:26 am

I got a bit bored last night - after putting the finishing touches to my filler cap - so I had a go at a pair of much loved but tired looking pale pink shoes! I now have a bang on trend pair of Charcoal metallic kitten heels! They look fab! Wonder if Rich could get teeny weeny sms stickers made up!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Rich on 13/8/2008, 7:33 am

How big do they need to be?

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 7:36 am

dressur wrote:I got a bit bored last night - after putting the finishing touches to my filler cap - so I had a go at a pair of much loved but tired looking pale pink shoes! I now have a bang on trend pair of Charcoal metallic kitten heels! They look fab! Wonder if Rich could get teeny weeny sms stickers made up!

We need pics


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 7:37 am

Rich Stone wrote:How big do they need to be?

Rich

I've only got little feet!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 7:38 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
dressur wrote:I got a bit bored last night - after putting the finishing touches to my filler cap - so I had a go at a pair of much loved but tired looking pale pink shoes! I now have a bang on trend pair of Charcoal metallic kitten heels! They look fab! Wonder if Rich could get teeny weeny sms stickers made up!

We need pics

I have pics on my phone - but still no cable to put them on the laptop! Stewart might be a bit confused if I texted him the pic and asked him to upload them!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 7:40 am

dressur wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:
dressur wrote:I got a bit bored last night - after putting the finishing touches to my filler cap - so I had a go at a pair of much loved but tired looking pale pink shoes! I now have a bang on trend pair of Charcoal metallic kitten heels! They look fab! Wonder if Rich could get teeny weeny sms stickers made up!

We need pics

I have pics on my phone - but still no cable to put them on the laptop! Stewart might be a bit confused if I texted him the pic and asked him to upload them!

part the fun, explain it your new mode of transfort and made you fell like you were in the car wearing them!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Rich on 13/8/2008, 7:43 am

dressur wrote:
Rich Stone wrote:How big do they need to be?

Rich

I've only got little feet!!

Can you measure the width of the area where you want the logo? Then, you must bring them to the next pub meeting!

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 7:47 am

Rich Stone wrote:
dressur wrote:
Rich Stone wrote:How big do they need to be?

Rich

I've only got little feet!!

Can you measure the width of the area where you want the logo? Then, you must bring them to the next pub meeting!

Rich

I'll wear them to the next meet! Stew has been sent the pic - so perhaps we can cast a vote about where and how large the sticker should be!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Guest on 13/8/2008, 8:03 am

Not arrived yet!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 8:17 am

scubastewart wrote:Not arrived yet!

Just sent it again
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Guest on 13/8/2008, 8:19 am

ok, got it now. However have uploded it but my image hosting site is just having some maintenance done to it and will be unavailable for the next 3 hours! Sorry!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 8:23 am

scubastewart wrote:ok, got it now. However have uploded it but my image hosting site is just having some maintenance done to it and will be unavailable for the next 3 hours! Sorry!

Never mind - It was only Paul who was dying to see pretty pics of shoes!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Rich on 13/8/2008, 8:29 am

Laughing Laughing

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 8:31 am

dressur wrote:
scubastewart wrote:ok, got it now. However have uploded it but my image hosting site is just having some maintenance done to it and will be unavailable for the next 3 hours! Sorry!

Never mind - It was only Paul who was dying to see pretty pics of shoes!

well secrets out!!!

i like painten shoes Laugh my a**e off!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 8:35 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
dressur wrote:
scubastewart wrote:ok, got it now. However have uploded it but my image hosting site is just having some maintenance done to it and will be unavailable for the next 3 hours! Sorry!

Never mind - It was only Paul who was dying to see pretty pics of shoes!

well secrets out!!!

i like painten shoes Laugh my a**e off!

Painted, or patent?
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 8:38 am

dressur wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:
dressur wrote:
scubastewart wrote:ok, got it now. However have uploded it but my image hosting site is just having some maintenance done to it and will be unavailable for the next 3 hours! Sorry!

Never mind - It was only Paul who was dying to see pretty pics of shoes!

well secrets out!!!

i like painten shoes Laugh my a**e off!

Painted, or patent?

No i mean't exactly what i put! PAINTEN - its a play on words too, surely you understand!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 8:39 am



2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 8:40 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:just incase you still don't understand

[url=http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&q=painten%20shoes&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw
http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&q=painten%20shoes&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw[/quote[/url]]

Illiterates - they mean patent!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 8:42 am

[quote="dressur"]
PaulMGTF160 wrote:just incase you still don't understand

http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&q=painten%20shoes&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw[/quote]

Illiterates - they mean patent!!

yes i know, however the play on words works for this pupose!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 8:44 am

[quote="PaulMGTF160"]
dressur wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:just incase you still don't understand

http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&q=painten%20shoes&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw[/quote]

Illiterates - they mean patent!!

yes i know, however the play on words works for this pupose!!

I see where you're going with this - clever!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 8:46 am

Cool finally!!! Laughing


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 8:47 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:Cool finally!!! Laughing

You're in fine form tonight!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Guest on 13/8/2008, 9:22 am

Here you are then!

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  dressur on 13/8/2008, 9:48 am

scubastewart wrote:Here you are then!


I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  M77XNE on 13/8/2008, 9:59 am

Right then Ally - I think I need some too...I will get on the case soon!!!! LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Maxine!

Wine anyone? lol


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: MGF shoes!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum