Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am



Amusing event photos!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 11:06 pm

Matto 180 wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:Now on the Org.!!

Paul

I think you may have just declared war... Be affraid, be VERY affraid Shocked

Not scared of nothing me!! Think i'll be just fine!


Had a PM from ******* too more than happy for me to put these pic on..... Laughing


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Guest on 13/8/2008, 11:07 pm

Paul, you have some balls.... However I fear you may now expect to have them removed in a very painful way!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Dark Knight on 13/8/2008, 11:11 pm

scubastewart wrote:Paul, you have some balls.... However I fear you may now expect to have them removed in a very painful way!

picture removed painfully?????? how does that one work!! Laughing Laughing




Ok well i will have to remember my Groin guard for the next meets, its with my Karate stuff!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  M77XNE on 13/8/2008, 11:45 pm

Ha Ha Ha - I think it's funny!!!

Ally, hun. You really don't look bad! Not quite as bad as me anyway!!

Suspect Tongue Laughing


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Matto 180 on 14/8/2008, 1:37 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
Matto 180 wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:Now on the Org.!!

Paul

I think you may have just declared war... Be affraid, be VERY affraid Shocked

Not scared of nothing me!! Think i'll be just fine!


Had a PM from ******* too more than happy for me to put these pic on..... Laughing


Yes, but you are still young and clearly inexperienced in these matters...
Laughing Laughing


avatar
Matto 180
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  M77XNE on 14/8/2008, 3:08 am

Has anyone heard of that song..."Paul, has only got one ball...." lol


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Captain Jack on 14/8/2008, 4:48 am

Wow! How classy am i!

Clearly im not photogenic..................... Crying or Very sad


cap'n Jack - Pirate of the Southmids Sportsters - Yarrrrgh!
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  dressur on 14/8/2008, 4:51 am

We are not amused - and we are bringing a blunt teaspoon to the next meet!!

Where was my PM asking if it was ok to use my pic on .org?
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  M77XNE on 14/8/2008, 5:05 am

I think it got lost along the line of the internet.


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Dark Knight on 14/8/2008, 8:40 am

M77XNE wrote:Has anyone heard of that song..."Paul, has only got one ball...." lol

i you reffering to me as hitler!!! i am insulted.....

anyway maybe i should tell you all who waned the pics on Org too


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Dark Knight on 14/8/2008, 8:41 am

dressur wrote:We are not amused - and we are bringing a blunt teaspoon to the next meet!!

Where was my PM asking if it was ok to use my pic on .org?

what good is a blunt teaspoon??????


if its for what i think your suggest!

1. its going to need to be bigger than a teaspoon Laughing
2. you wont even get close Cool


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  dressur on 14/8/2008, 9:07 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
dressur wrote:We are not amused - and we are bringing a blunt teaspoon to the next meet!!

Where was my PM asking if it was ok to use my pic on .org?

what good is a blunt teaspoon??????


if its for what i think your suggest!

1. its going to need to be bigger than a teaspoon Laughing
2. you wont even get close Cool

Yeah yeah!! Don't mess with the Dress!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  dressur on 14/8/2008, 9:08 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
M77XNE wrote:Has anyone heard of that song..."Paul, has only got one ball...." lol

i you reffering to me as hitler!!! i am insulted.....

anyway maybe i should tell you all who waned the pics on Org too

Griffiths methinks!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  M77XNE on 14/8/2008, 9:33 am

ooowww, interesting thought Ally!! Smile

And I'd never insult you Paulie pops!! xxx


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Guest on 14/8/2008, 10:22 pm

Not me. I have no idea what he is on about. I know better than to mess with you ladies!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  M77XNE on 14/8/2008, 11:19 pm

scubastewart wrote:Not me. I have no idea what he is on about. I know better than to mess with you ladies!

We'd tie you up and tickle you!! lol

Shall we start with feet first Ally?? Tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  dressur on 15/8/2008, 5:31 am

M77XNE wrote:
scubastewart wrote:Not me. I have no idea what he is on about. I know better than to mess with you ladies!

We'd tie you up and tickle you!! lol

Shall we start with feet first Ally?? Tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hell No - he might like it!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Guest on 15/8/2008, 8:18 am

M77XNE wrote:We'd tie you up and tickle you!!

Sounds good to me!!! Laughing

But, honestly I have had nothing to do with the posting of pictures on here or .org.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  dressur on 15/8/2008, 9:47 am

scubastewart wrote:
M77XNE wrote:We'd tie you up and tickle you!!

Sounds good to me!!! Laughing

But, honestly I have had nothing to do with the posting of pictures on here or .org.

S'ok - we know who to blame/punish!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  M77XNE on 15/8/2008, 10:02 am

scubastewart wrote:
M77XNE wrote:We'd tie you up and tickle you!!

Sounds good to me!!! Laughing

But, honestly I have had nothing to do with the posting of pictures on here or .org.

Ally was right then!!

Ally, Wales, or next pub meet we HAVE to get Stew in some shape or form you know!

Punishment is a dish best served cold!! lol
Wink


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Dark Knight on 15/8/2008, 6:39 pm

TUT TUT Maxine getting Stew to take all the Blame!!!!!

Well i'm sure if stew checks my PM's he will know exactly who told me to put them on the .Org

Hmmm do i tell or not as this is just getting fun!!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  dressur on 15/8/2008, 7:03 pm

PaulMGTF160 wrote:TUT TUT Maxine getting Stew to take all the Blame!!!!!

Well i'm sure if stew checks my PM's he will know exactly who told me to put them on the .Org

Hmmm do i tell or not as this is just getting fun!!!

So you were just doing as you were told - like a good little SMS'er???

Being told what to do generally makes me determined to do the total opposite!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Dark Knight on 15/8/2008, 7:16 pm

dressur wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:TUT TUT Maxine getting Stew to take all the Blame!!!!!

Well i'm sure if stew checks my PM's he will know exactly who told me to put them on the .Org

Hmmm do i tell or not as this is just getting fun!!!

So you were just doing as you were told - like a good little SMS'er???

Being told what to do generally makes me determined to do the total opposite!

i wouldnt say i was told but given encouragement.... good old Comradeship!!!! Care to guess who it actually was (it wasn't Stew)


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  M77XNE on 15/8/2008, 9:19 pm

.............................


Last edited by M77XNE on 15/8/2008, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total


avatar
M77XNE
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Dark Knight on 15/8/2008, 9:29 pm

M77XNE wrote:...................................

Laughing Laughing ...................................................................................................!!


Last edited by PaulMGTF160 on 15/8/2008, 10:09 pm; edited 4 times in total


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing event photos!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum