In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Today - I saw a blue one on the A4074

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today - I saw a blue one on the A4074

Post  dressur on 21/8/2008, 7:28 am

and he waved!! I also got a look from the driver of a silver one yesterday - only a matter of time til he waves back!

I'm gradually wearing down the defences of all the grumpy F/TF drivers on that road - only a yellow one, another blue one and a green one to get a reaction from now!!

I think I might give up waving at the snotty woman in the pale blue one on the eynsham road - she's a lost cause!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Re: Today - I saw a blue one on the A4074

Post  daved on 21/8/2008, 7:59 am

I have the same experience with a woman in a light blue TF who must be a teacher as the car sits in school car park behind my house. It must be something to do with the colour. Laughing
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 21/8/2008, 8:18 am

daved wrote:I have the same experience with a woman in a light blue TF who must be a teacher as the car sits in school car park behind my house. It must be something to do with the colour. Laughing

I think it's women actually - never had a wave from another woman, and they do look at me as if I'm barking! Men are much more corruptible when it comes to friendly waving!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE on 21/8/2008, 9:02 am

dressur wrote:
daved wrote:I have the same experience with a woman in a light blue TF who must be a teacher as the car sits in school car park behind my house. It must be something to do with the colour. Laughing

I think it's women actually - never had a wave from another woman, and they do look at me as if I'm barking! Men are much more corruptible when it comes to friendly waving!

Dave I was kinda worried that you were going to say that it was something to do with teachers! Good job you didn't!! lol

And Ally, non of the women wave around here! They're all stuck up I think! But the men, now that's a different story!!! lol Tongue Laughing Cool

M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Stiff on 21/8/2008, 7:27 pm

Coming from a man's point of view, if you get a tasty young lady waving at you from a little sporty car, you don't think, you just wave back!

This is the thought process.

"I'm driving my car. I'm bored"
"Oooh, a little convertable"
"OOOH! A lady driver!"
"She waved! I'm in! I am in!"
*Wave back*
"Sweet"

Stiff

http://www.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content