Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am



Avatars & Banners

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Rich on 24/5/2008, 4:38 am

dressur wrote:Blimey - that's service for you!! Absolutely sure you work for the nhs?
Hey, I'm one of the guys fighting to get the damned system on track... IT wise anyway. It's an uphill struggle!

Rich


Last edited by Rich Stone on 24/5/2008, 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  dressur on 24/5/2008, 5:20 am

Rich Stone wrote:
dressur wrote:Blimey - that's service for you!! Absolutely sure you work for the nhs?
Hey, I'm one of the guys fighting to get the damned system on track... IT wise anyway. It's an uphill struggle!

Rich

Give this man a lollipop!! (Stew - you have a supply don't you?)
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Captain Jack on 24/5/2008, 5:30 am

looks like i'll have to get busy n got some photo's sorted then..
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 24/5/2008, 6:36 am

marcus mgf wrote:looks like i'll have to get busy n got some photo's sorted then..

you sure are and you can have a great looking banner like us lot!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Captain Jack on 24/5/2008, 6:37 am

yeah i just won't emphasise the rust bubbles. £300 car so can't really complain too much...
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 24/5/2008, 6:40 am

rich is good with photoshop so dont worry!!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Avatar and banner

Post  Young on 2/6/2008, 1:07 pm

Thanks for the avatar could you also add banner Simon


avatar
Young
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Captain Jack on 2/6/2008, 9:24 pm

Moi too plz


cap'n Jack - Pirate of the Southmids Sportsters - Yarrrrgh!
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Rich on 3/6/2008, 8:24 am

Sorry, almost missed your post here!

No problem mate. I'll use the pic I took yesterday. Thumbs up

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Captain Jack on 3/6/2008, 8:25 am

beauty........although things have been bought already.....this is gonna be an expensive "hobby" Embarassed


cap'n Jack - Pirate of the Southmids Sportsters - Yarrrrgh!
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 3/6/2008, 8:27 am

marcus mgf wrote:beauty........although things have been bought already.....this is gonna be an expensive "hobby" Embarassed

so long as your still smiling!!

you can use your banner on the org and f register forums if your on there marcus!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Rich on 3/6/2008, 8:28 am

It can be easily updated. I've got to do Maxine's avatar now she's changed the lights. It's a never ending job, just like the mods... I don't mind though as I enjoy doing them. The avatars are getting trickier trying to keep them looking unique. Might have to stop putting the cars on and think of other suitable images to edit!

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Captain Jack on 3/6/2008, 8:28 am

yeah.ive seen everyone else's on there...........as im nosing through it.


cap'n Jack - Pirate of the Southmids Sportsters - Yarrrrgh!
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Rich on 3/6/2008, 8:30 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:you can use your banner on the org and f register forums if your on there marcus!!

If you do, it's best using the PhotoBucket link (visible if you edit your signature in your profile or available directly from me) as .org tends to shrink them.

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 3/6/2008, 8:31 am

Rich Stone wrote:It can be easily updated. I've got to do Maxine's avatar now she's changed the lights. It's a never ending job, just like the mods... I don't mind though as I enjoy doing them. The avatars are getting trickier trying to keep them looking unique. Might have to stop putting the cars on and think of other suitable images to edit!

Rich.

i have a caracatuer some did of me last year i could use that when i might want a change!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 3/6/2008, 8:32 am

Rich Stone wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:you can use your banner on the org and f register forums if your on there marcus!!

If you do, it's best using the PhotoBucket link (visible if you edit your signature in your profile or available directly from me) as .org tends to shrink them.

Rich

thats why mine has been shrunk then..... i need to sort that tomorrow


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Rich on 3/6/2008, 8:37 am

Yeah, and Maxine and Lee's are the same. As I'm not a subscriber, I just stick the link at the bottom of any posts I do there and as if by magic it appears as a signature... Cheating I know, but I don't use .org enough to warrant a subscription... Too many other clubs I have to pay for!

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 3/6/2008, 8:38 am

Rich Stone wrote:Yeah, and Maxine and Lee's are the same. As I'm not a subscriber, I just stick the link at the bottom of any posts I do there and as if by magic it appears as a signature... Cheating I know, but I don't use .org enough to warrant a subscription... Too many other clubs I have to pay for!

Rich

great tip i'll put it in my signature settings.... thanks!!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Captain Jack on 8/7/2008, 5:57 am

can't think of anything witty to write for a change so .....blah
Laughing


cap'n Jack - Pirate of the Southmids Sportsters - Yarrrrgh!
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Captain Jack on 8/7/2008, 6:24 am

lets try again


cap'n Jack - Pirate of the Southmids Sportsters - Yarrrrgh!
avatar
Captain Jack
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 8/7/2008, 6:42 pm

love the avatar marcus!! Car looks very clean and tidy on the pic in members area!! any photoshoppping there rich? Laughing


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Rich on 8/7/2008, 10:19 pm

PaulMGTF160 wrote:...any photoshoppping there rich? Laughing
Nope. I never ps the cars, just the backgrounds!

Rich.


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Dark Knight on 8/7/2008, 11:11 pm

Rich Stone wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:...any photoshoppping there rich? Laughing
Nope. I never ps the cars, just the backgrounds!

Rich.

Just a great bit of photography then!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Rich on 23/7/2008, 6:47 am

Sorted! Don't forget your banner won't show until you post next, although I took the liberty of editing your last post to see if it looked ok... and it does!

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  StevePem on 21/2/2010, 2:54 am

Rich wrote:Those new to the forum may notice that a few existing members have rather flashy avatars (like the picture on the right of this post) and personal SmS banners to use as signature strips (as at the bottom of this post). These designs are created by me, on request by signed up members of the club. If you're interested, post here...

The creator! Rich.

Hi Rich I would be very grateful if you could do one for me using this photo.

Do you need me to mail it to you?

Best regards
Steve


avatar
StevePem
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Avatars & Banners

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum