In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Brown & Gammons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brown & Gammons

Post  brawnster on 21/4/2008, 5:13 am

We recently had a niggling problem with our F... The engine would drive of its own accord,a bit like having cruise control on. We didn't have to touch the throttle and when we stopped, the engine would race at 3000 revs. The only way to stop it was to switch the engine off, leave it a minute, and start it again,and it would sometimes go for three days before it would play up again.We took it to Brown&Gammons at Baldock,who after trying a lot of things sorted the problem,while they did it they lent us a Rover25 at no charge. I can't recommend this dealer to highly for their never say die attitude as they were determined to get to the bottom of our problem.

Roy Brawn

brawnster

Back to top Go down

Re: Brown & Gammons

Post  Guest on 21/4/2008, 8:07 am

Nice one Roy, it's really good to get feedback about dealers out there. The great news is that B&G have agreed to sponsor MGFest again this year, and will be bringing along the reverse steer car and the racing car for the wheel change challenge. So taking that into account, it's great to know that they are a good company to be associated with.

In fact, my mum bought me my christmas presents from them, and Rich is looking forward to opening his birthday present tomorrow which Kate has bought from them!!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum