In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Scorpion Exhaust

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scorpion Exhaust

Post  Dark Knight on 4/11/2008, 7:27 am

So what do you all think of this twin dual exhaust?

http://www.mgfcentre.com/exhausts.htm

Anyone seen or heard of know muchabout them

2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Scorpion Exhaust

Post  Nick on 4/11/2008, 7:39 am

Yup I saw it at Fest and MG international, great looking exhaust sounds good, but it isnt really a quad, they're just cool looking finishers, and they're a bit Porsche wannabe.

Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight on 4/11/2008, 7:42 am

Nick wrote:Yup I saw it at Fest and MG international, great looking exhaust sounds good, but it isnt really a quad, they're just cool looking finishers, and they're a bit Porsche wannabe.

Cool finishers is fine by me, porsche wannabe was what i was thinking but i do like the looks of that on the porsche. But if it sounds good too all the better....

Think i'll keep it on the Christmas list then Laughing , ok well the shopping list for New Year if i have some money!

2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/11/2008, 9:14 am

Yep, great looking exhaust, pretty good note (obviously I prefer the TT!).

If you come to the NEC, you'll be able to see that particular car in the flesh!!!! Although we won't be able to start it.....

Now, shhhhh....... Don't tell anyone I said you'll be able to see this car, or else they'll know what one of our display vehicles is! Although, it has a very interesting interior, which I'm sure you would like!!!

The other display vehicle, well that is a VERY special car. A one-off extreme concept car! But you'll have to come along to see it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight on 4/11/2008, 7:25 pm

Now you got me wishing, i could come to the NEC. Unfortunatly MOT has had to be moved to that weekend as car is off the road until fixed (hopefully) on sunday!

2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 4/11/2008, 8:24 pm

scubastewart wrote:The other display vehicle, well that is a VERY special car. A one-off extreme concept car! But you'll have to come along to see it!

I know what it i-is - ner ner ner ner ner!!!
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight on 4/11/2008, 9:05 pm

dressur wrote:
scubastewart wrote:The other display vehicle, well that is a VERY special car. A one-off extreme concept car! But you'll have to come along to see it!

Digressed! Hijacker!!!!!!

2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur on 4/11/2008, 9:10 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
dressur wrote:

Digressed! Hijacker!!!!!!

Bovvered?
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Seb on 5/11/2008, 12:09 am

Dark Knight wrote:
Cool finishers is fine by me, porsce wannabe was what i was thinking but i do like the looks of that on the porsche. But if it sounds good too all the better....

Think i'll keep it on the Christmas list then Laughing , ok well the shopping list for New Year if i have some money!

I love it it DK - I have had my eye on one of these for a while, but my cash has always been spent elsewhere!

MGF 1.8 VVC aka 'The Grape'
Seb

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight on 5/11/2008, 12:55 am

Seb wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:
Cool finishers is fine by me, porsche wannabe was what i was thinking but i do like the looks of that on the porsche. But if it sounds good too all the better....

I love it it DK - I have had my eye on one of these for a while, but my cash has always been spent elsewhere!

well if wasnt for the HG i could have had one!!! Sad

2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu on 5/11/2008, 9:23 am

Yep, seen it in the flesh and heard it when i went down to spend some dosh in the summer.With exhausts it's all amatter of personal taste at the end of the day. Had the scorpion original on my previous 'mgffred' and looking to get one in this car but will have to wait a bit as need a service and want to get my hardtop sprayed first. Very Happy

Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight on 14/11/2008, 5:23 am

so which is louder the daytona or scorpian? Or which has the milder exhaust note?

Paul

2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum