None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Abingdon Works Car Show - 4th May 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abingdon Works Car Show - 4th May 2008

Post  Guest on 29/4/2008, 7:52 pm

Anyone going this Sunday?

It's part of the Abingdon Air & Country Show, and alhtough I'll have a bit of a hangover, i'll be going along at some point. http://www.mgabingdon.org.uk/calendar.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Abingdon Works Car Show - 4th May 2008

Post  Stu on 30/4/2008, 10:21 am

confused Stewart can you just turn up to this one and park on site? I wasn't sure if you had to go on convoy run to get in.Also,have you or anyone else been before is it all older vehicles or mgf's aswell? pay on gate per person/car etc??

stuart.

Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 30/4/2008, 7:42 pm

I spoke with Richard Martin from the Abingdon Works Centre last night, and he confirmed that you can just turn up. He's not sure what you have to pay on the gate, but pre booked was £7 per person, and he thinks it will either be the same, or maybe £1 more or something like that. Only thing is you need to use the correct gate, or you will be entering the wrong area and paying the general public price. You need to turn down Honeybottom Lane which is opposite the Harley Davidson garage on the B4017. Postcode of the Harley garage is OX13 6BS. Hopefully see you ther?

Not sure about what vehicles go, as never been before, even though it is 5 mins from my house! There will definitely be two Charcoal F's there! As Kathryn is going as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum