In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

BWWAAAAAARRPPPPP TISH

Go down

BWWAAAAAARRPPPPP TISH

Post  Pretty_George on 14/10/2009, 3:32 pm

Unfortunately all I can do so far is make childish car noises as I'm unable to drive one, and don't worry I'm not a schoolkid (although that's debatable), I just don't have my licence yet, even though I'm 22, but theres a very good reason for that.

I signed up as I'm an avid car enthusiast, and spend about 33% of my life in or around cars in some way or another (not mechanically I must add, I can barely support a spoon).

But mainly because I was invited here by Captain Slow, I attended a meet with him about 3 or 4 weeks back and met some of you there, well I was his friend, George, so hello everyone it's good to be here, with some Britishness.

I would also like to add, the MG ZS 180's are massively underrated cars, so it's nice to be somewhere where people know what the **** I'm talking about.

Pretty_George

Back to top Go down

Re: BWWAAAAAARRPPPPP TISH

Post  Pretty_George on 14/10/2009, 3:32 pm

Is it ok to swear by the way? I did read the rules but I cannot remember them, I'll try not to do it terribly often and I certainlt won't use it to offend anyone, but I do like to make a solid point.

Pretty_George

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich on 14/10/2009, 4:23 pm

No it isn't.

You're welcome to post opinions and banter but please remember that we are a small group of genuine enthusiasts with a history with cars from the MG Rover stable and an age group stretching from 17 to 70 so this forum is moderated accordingly.

Rich

Last edited by Rich on 14/10/2009, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_George on 14/10/2009, 4:25 pm

No worries fella, sorry.

I'm a genuine enthusiast too.